By Rachel See, MA, MT-BC and Michelle Erfurt, MT-BC
Are you a music therapist who creates your own session materials?
Is your songbook overflowing with original music?
Are colleagues often asking for your expertise on a particular topic?
Have you wanted to organize and sell your work but don’t know where to start?
Your answer is: How To Write An E-Book… E-Book. A handbook for music therapists.
Written by the creators of the first music therapist oriented online bookstore, Rachel See & Michelle Erfurt, How To Write An E-Book… E-Book was designed to walk you through the entire process of creating your own self-published manuscript.
- Brainstorming techniques
- Ideas to jumpstart your creativity
- Questions to ask yourself when developing your focus
- Guidance on creating a timeline
- Basic components to add to your e-book
- Establishing a production timeline
- Tips and tricks when writing
- How to deal with writer’s block
- Editing advice
- Inside layout design help
- Book cover design considerations
- Marketing and selling process summary
- Pricing tips
You are already creating content for your day-to-day work that would be of interest to other music therapists! Package and share your work by creating your own e-book!
E-books are a great way to share your knowledge with others and provide a resource for other students and professionals. Self publishing allows you to have full control over the content, price, design, and more. How To Write An E-Book… E-Book walks you through a step-by-step process that teaches you to harness your skills and organize them in a digital package.