Meet the Author:
1. Your name:
Bachelors degree in Music Therapy (MT-BC since 2000), minored in violin performance, most MT experience is with school age children but also have experience with preschool ages and adapted music lessons.
3. Favorite band/artist in 7th grade:
The Bangles, “Walk like an Egyptian”
4. Why did you want to write an e-book?
To provide other professionals with resources that I didn’t readily find available when I needed them.
5. What was your process for developing your e-book?
6. Favorite book (e-book or print) related to Music Therapy
7. How would you describe your e-book in three words or less?
School settings, academics, IEP goals
8. Who can benefit from purchasing your e-book and why?
9. What kinds of music therapy e-books would you like to see more of on MusicTherapyEbooks.com?
More ebooks regarding social skills for students with autism and specifically for the higher functioning students with autism who need a lot of assistance with social skills and social-emotional skills.
10. Anything else you would like to add?
I love Music Therapy E-books and can’t wait to submit more ebooks!