Meet the Author: Rachel Rambach
1. Your name:
BA (vocal performance) from Rollins College; MM (music therapy) from Illinois State University.
3. Favorite band/artist in 7th grade:
That was the year I discovered the Beatles. I was a little obsessed.
4. Why did you want to write an e-book?
My songs for instruments are my most popular, so I wanted to make it easier for people by making many of them available in one place.
5. What was your process for developing your e-book?
The songs were already written and recorded, so I simply created the lead sheets, put them in a PDF, and designed a cover.
6. Favorite book (e-book or print) related to Music Therapy:
At the moment, it’s Music Therapy for Premature Infants(Stanley/Walworth). I just completed the NICU music therapy training and this book has been an amazing resource.
7. How would you describe your e-book in three words or less?
Singable, energizing, fun!
8. Who can benefit from purchasing your e-book and why?
My e-book is for anyone who makes music with children, whether a parent, music therapist, educator, or other professional. The songs are easy to learn and target many musical and non-musical objectives.
9. What kinds of music therapy e-books would you like to see more of on MusicTherapyEbooks.com?
I’m in the midst of growing my biz (again), so I would love to see more books on this topic!
I can’t say enough good about Rachel’s materials. It is more than worth the investment. Buy the book!
Love finding out that she is a Beatles fan!
Agreed!! Thanks for commenting, Joann!