- There are no requirements needed for this course
- Six step-by-step modules that focus on the e-book creation process
- This course is approved by CBMT for 3 continuing education credits
- Private Facebook community for guidance, support and accountability
- Hear from current authors: Their tips and tricks for the e-book creation process
- Self-paced video tutorials
- Downloadable worksheets, documents, and how-to guides
- Music Therapists
- Private Practice/Business owners
- Those interested in passive income
- Anyone who is ready to share their ideas with the world!
“E-books Made Easy” provides an in-depth look into the e-book process with a simple, a step-by-step approach. The course includes 6 modules, self-paced video tutorials, an accompanying e-book, plus bonus downloadable worksheets, documents and how-to guides.
Over 150 minutes of value-packed e-book creation goodness!
The following topics will be covered in a video* course format:
*Enable on-screen video captions by clicking the “CC” on the bottom right hand corner of the video player.
Introduction (15:12 minutes minutes)
About the Course
About the Instructor
What is Your Why?
What is an E-book?
Module 1: Brainstorm (18:21 minutes)
*Bonus* 2 Brainstorming worksheets
*Bonus* Brain Dump worksheet
*Bonus* Mind-map worksheet
*Bonus* How to find your e-book worksheet
*Bonus* E-book ideas
*Bonus* Vision and Mission worksheet
*Bonus* Finding your purpose worksheet
*Bonus* Video on browsing the e-shelves for ideas
Module 2: Outline (17:42 minutes)
*Bonus* Video on how to use Asana for outlines/timelines
*Bonus* Daily Planner
*Bonus* Weekly Planner
*Bonus* Monthly Planner
*Bonus* Annual Planner
*Bonus* Sample Timeline
Module 3: Write (27:26 minutes)
*Bonus* Video on Creating a Clickable Link in Canva
*Bonus* Video Adding Audio & Video Files in Google Drive
*Bonus* 15 day challenge
*Bonus* Table of Contents example
Module 4: Edit (5:42 minutes)
*Bonus* Editing checklist
Module 5: Design (24:59 minutes)
*Bonus* Cover and Title Inspiration
*Bonus* Design Resources
*Bonus* E-book Design Review Sheet
*Bonus* Video on Creating a Cover in Canva
Module 6: Sell (21 minutes)
*Bonus* Marketing Task List
*Bonus* E-books Checklist
Final Evaluation (10 minutes)
Bonus (14:50 minutes)
Private Facebook community for guidance, support and accountability
Hear from current authors: Their tips and tricks for the e-book creation process
Total time: 155:12 minutes
CBMT Learning objectives:
- Participants will be able to develop and advance technology and interactive media skills. (BCD V.A.7)
- Participants will be able to serve as a confident ambassador and advocate for the profession of music therapy. (BCD V.B.18)
- Participants will engage in business management tasks (e.g. marketing). (BCD V.B.19.)
Course access: The course content includes: handouts, PDFs, and slides, which are all available online and can be downloaded, as well. Pre-recorded videos that accompany the material are also embedded in the course. Participants will also have access to a private Facebook group for community support. Music therapists pursuing continuing education credit (CMTE) credit must complete the course within 90 days of purchase. However, participants will have LIFETIME access to the materials. Upon completion of the course and course evaluation, a certificate will be delivered via email within 48 hours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: If you are not satisfied with this course, you have 30 days to submit a written request for a refund, including an explanation for your dissatisfaction. The course creator reserves the right to approve or deny refund requests on a case-by-case basis. No refunds are available after CMTE credits have been granted or after 30 days of purchase.
Statement of Relationship: E-books Made Easy: A step-by-step guide for music therapists is approved by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) for 3 Continuing Music Therapy Education credits. Music Therapy E-books, (#P-213), maintains responsibility for program quality and adherence to CBMT policies and criteria.