E-books Made Easy CMTE Course
Does this sound familiar?
Are you a music therapist who creates your own session materials?
Is your songbook overflowing with original music?
Are colleagues often asking for your expertise on a particular topic?
Have you wanted to organize and sell your work but don’t know where to start?
What if I told you that you could…
Create an e-book on a topic you are passionate out by using a simple, 6-step guide
Do-it-yourself, even if you’re not a “techie”
Finish your e-book without spending a dime
Generate passive income…on autopilot!
Share your e-book with the entire online music therapy world to help other therapists and clients reach their goals
It’s all possible! Head to musictherapyebooks.com/ebooksmadeeasy for more details!
E-books Made Easy is for you, if you are a:
- Music Therapy Intern wanting to make an e-book as a final project for their internship
- Board-Certified Music Therapist who has songs, techniques or ideas that could benefit other music therapists through the creation of an e-book
- Private practice owner looking to generate passive income or materials to accompany their programs
- Music Therapy professors looking for an eco-friendly and low-cost way to create materials for their students
E-books are a great way to share your knowledge with others and provide a resource for other students and professionals. Self-publishing allows you to have full control over the content, price, design, and more. “E-books Made Easy” will help you come up with an idea that you are passionate about and develop it into a well-designed, thoughtfully-crafted e-book!
The course includes:
- 6 step-by-step modules
- Self-paced video tutorials
- Over 20 downloadable worksheets, documents, & how-to guides
- Exclusive tips and insight from current e-book authors
- 3 CMTE credits
- Over 150 minutes of value-packed e-book creation goodness!
Questions? Email me and I’ll help you decide if E-books Made Easy is right for you!