Now Available: Music + Mudras!
Music + Mudras highlights the significance of yoga and music practice and combines elements of music and hand yoga poses (hasta mudras), from the wisdom tradition of Yoga, to create fun and accessible experiences for all populations, ages 6 through adulthood. These experiences guide students in feeling comfortable in their bodies and confident in life while also supporting them with quieting their minds and harmonizing with their natural rhythms (or self-regulating).
Check it out, HERE: https://www.musictherapyebooks.com/product/music-mudras/
This 78 page ebook includes:
- Information – History, background, and research on what hasta mudras (hand yoga poses) are and how they and music can be effective in goal-based approaches, including from the yoga lens, as well as how yoga and music impact the body and mind
- 13 Activities – 13 music + mudra activities are ready to implement (including take-home handouts)
- 37 e-cards – 37 printable music + mudras e-cards for visual, sequencing, and adaptive supports
- 18 MP3 Songs, Stories, and Instrumental Sounds – Access to the Music + Mudras Soundtrack on our SoundCloud via links within the ebook – 18 songs, beats, and instrumental sounds to use with activities in the ebook as well as to support you in creating your own music + mudras activities
- Resource Library and Bonus Activities – Access to our resource library including bonus activities and handouts, the ability to ask questions, additional learning videos, instrument suggestions, the ability to submit your activities or songs, and more!