Digital e-book PDF files are easy-to-organize, they save paper, and you can use them across multiple devices in your sessions (or when you’re session planning)! By being digital, it saves YOU money because we are able to keep the production costs low. And don’t worry, if you prefer a paper copy, you can always print the PDF!
- Add the product to your cart
2. On the “checkout” page, click the credit card icon of your choice. You will then be able to insert your credit card information at that time.
Once you purchase an e-book, you will be redirected to a completed order page. On this page, you will see green download boxes for your instant download(s). Click on the boxes and they will be downloaded to your computer. A receipt will be sent to the email address you used to purchase the e-book (and be sure to check junk/spam folders, as these emails may wind up in those spaces). Click on the title link in your receipt as another way to download your e-books.
All you need is a program with PDF reading capabilities (like Adobe Acrobat Reader) on your digital device (computer, tablet, phone, etc.). If you can read a PDF, you can read an e-book! If you prefer paper copies, you can also print a copy of your e-book at home or work once you open the PDF file.
Selling your e-book on our website is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Provide me with a PDF of your e-book(s) (and audio files, if you have them)
- Set the price of your e-book
- Post your e-book on MusicTherapyEbooks.com
- Promote your e-book through our newsletter and social media accounts
- Take care of customers ordering and downloading your e-book
- Send you your royalties through PayPal, instantly
One thing that you can be certain of:
YOU WILL RETAIN THE RIGHTS OF YOUR E-BOOK
Your e-book is yours. We don’t want to own it; we want to help you share it with the world!
You will receive a fixed payment amount for every book that we sell, plus free advertising and marketing, PLUS a place to showcase your materials with your incredible, fellow music therapy authors!
Yes we do!
Editing and Proofing:
Our editing and proofing services include reading your draft and sharing feedback for future edits. Each hour with Erin Lunde is priced at $20. Add this item to your cart and a team member will be in touch with you within 48 hours!