By Susan Seale
Growing Grounded is a multi-media learning package designed to provide you with an extremely organized, color-coded, easy to read, practical resource.
You will learn to incorporate simple patterns of movement that are fun for kids but also serve to improve attention, release stress, build a foundation for fine motor control, build confidence and more.
If you work with children aged 2-7 years, this is a valuable and practical resource for your planning.
Learn to use simple patterns of developmental movement in your private sessions with children and in your group work & classes with children.
- 100-page tried-and-true resource book (instant digital download)
- your access code for the Growing Grounded Members page – https://susanseale.com/members/growing-grounded/
- downloadable songs (mp3) to speed your learning
- original movement music recordings and movement stories (mp3)
- videos illustrating the developmental movement sequence patterns
MEMBERS-ONLY PAGE (Use login password found in e-book): https://susanseale.com/members/growing-grounded/