This e-book is an essential reference for providing clinical services and maps treatment plans utilizing evidence-based practices and standards of care. It’s an ideal resource for Music Therapists, providing a “refresher course” of sensible paths toward resolution of common mental health issues.
It features an easy-to-read style with the allowance and space to put your own unique style in each intervention.
This e-book will help you by:
- Decreasing session planning time by having all interventions come with instructions and worksheets. In turn, reduces time of needing to plan your own sessions.
- Building confidence and help finding your own unique style as a facilitator.
- Bringing inspiration on common and new topics to build on.
- Giving a fresh perspective.
- Providing music therapy, life coaching, eastern and western resources and tools for your clientele.
This e-book is divided into three sections: Worksheets, Interventions and Breathwork and Meditations.
- Worksheets may serve as assessment tools, self-reflection tools, mood trackers, accountability tools, or topics for discussion.
- Interventions are presented in different themes, each with instructions and accompanying worksheets to facilitate a structured and goal-oriented session.
- Breathwork and meditation may be used to open or close sessions, and support the interventions.
Danielle Santos, MT-BC is a board certified music therapist and has been practicing with individuals and groups since 2014. Her experiences range in diverse settings such as inpatient, outpatient, summer camps and workshops. In the summer time, Danielle is the Music Therapy director for Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times. She has worked with a number of populations from those with developmental disability, hospice, oncology and more; however, her heart lies in recovery and mental health.
Danielle runs a private holistic practice called Santosha Healing. This provides individuals a spectrum of eastern and western healing modalities such as: Meditation, Breathwork, Reiki, Sound Therapy, Mindset Coaching and of course, Music Therapy. She has held workshops internationally and domestically to help individuals gain their confidence and raise their self-worth and self-esteem.
Danielle received her Audio Engineering and Post Production Certification at the Musicians Institute of Hollywood. She won the award for best project out of her entire school. She then received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Music Therapy from California State University, Northridge. Danielle is multifaceted and continued her spiritual education while living in India for 2 years to grow as a practitioner. She is a certified Reiki Master, Classic Hatha Yoga instructor, Breathwork facilitator and Sound Healer.
Danielle was born in the Philippines and raised in sunny Southern California. Ever since she was little she loved using her imagination and creativity. Danielle has a childlike essence with an old soul. She enjoys traveling, immersing herself in experiences and learning about people’s stories. Danielle saw the importance of what it meant to make a stand for people, so she dedicated her life mission to help individuals understand the impact of their presences.